Current time: 29/03/2024, 15:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Avon Buses
RE: Avon Buses
Hi R557 ABA,
Ah yes I see what you mean did not think of it this way
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(01/06/2012 10:07)P450 SWX Wrote:  
(01/06/2012 10:03)N271CKB Wrote:  Interesting article, unusual for full address to be written in.
Guess this should go as a warning to drivers about the consequences of mobiles while driving.

Indeed I dont think its right though using what I would call unfair treatment this should stay between Avon and the Driver or as this driver does not work there when this happened she worked at Impera so it should be between them

But that part with the Address is beyond a joke.

If you look in the local Wirral Globe or Birkenhead News, if people appear in court for offences in general the person's name and address is provided. I am glad this lady got what she deserved. She could have caused an accident and killed some innocent person. I'm glad that her actions have been met with the stiffest of penalities as it should be a deterrant to other bus drivers. I'm sure shes not alone.

Cool Life is for living !
Any news on how the recent changes to the 293 have settled in (by that I mean going via egerton road instead of via prenton dell) and also on how the 492 and 495 evening routes are doing?

From what I know,
The 293 is still fairly quiet.
The 492/5 has certainally picked up since it started.
The Sunday daytime and bank hol daytime trips are by far the busiest.
(06/06/2012 21:54)N271CKB Wrote:  From what I know,
The 293 is still fairly quiet.
The 492/5 has certainally picked up since it started.
The Sunday daytime and bank hol daytime trips are by far the busiest.

Thanks for the update

PC1097846/19 - AVON BUSES LTD T/A AVON BUSES, 10, BROOKWAY, NORTH CHESHIRE TRADING ESTATE, PRENTON, CH43 3DT
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between New Ferry and New Ferry given service number 112 & 113 effective from 12-Aug-2012.

PC1097846/20 - AVON BUSES LTD T/A AVON BUSES, 10, BROOKWAY, NORTH CHESHIRE TRADING ESTATE, PRENTON, CH43 3DT
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Meols and Meols given service number 138 &139 effective from 12-Aug-2012.

PC1097846/21 - AVON BUSES LTD T/A AVON BUSES, 10, BROOKWAY, NORTH CHESHIRE TRADING ESTATE, PRENTON, CH43 3DT
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Arrowe Park Hospital and Leasowe Station given service number 181 effective from 12-Aug-2012.
Do we know if the above services are passing to another operator via merseytravel or are they just stopping?

(09/06/2012 10:29)Its a hobby Wrote:  Do we know if the above services are passing to another operator via merseytravel or are they just stopping?

These were emergency tenders so probably moving onto other operators.
I'd heard A2B have got them but can't say 100% that correct
486 (Y486TSU) on the 22 / 24 today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)