Current time: 29/03/2024, 05:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Liverpool Transport Vol 6 (1986 - 2006)
Liverpool Transport Vol 6 (1986 - 2006)
Hi everyone

In the new year I have set myself a new challenge - I am going to attempt to follow on the great works of Horne & Maund and continue the series to cover 1986 to 2006.

I think this will be a great project and would love to know if anyone would like to contribute or work with me on this? Maybe even get a monthly meeting where people can get together to discuss content.

I want it to reflect the previous writing style as much as possible and be as detailed as possible, especially with all the changes to services, operators and how the industry responded to city challenges & changes.

If anyone is interested, reply to the thread

J
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Liverpool Transport Vol 6 (1986 - 2006)
(28/11/2018 17:41)bootlelad2015 Wrote:  Hi everyone

In the new year I have set myself a new challenge - I am going to attempt to follow on the great works of Horne & Maund and continue the series to cover 1986 to 2006.

I think this will be a great project and would love to know if anyone would like to contribute or work with me on this? Maybe even get a monthly meeting where people can get together to discuss content.

I want it to reflect the previous writing style as much as possible and be as detailed as possible, especially with all the changes to services, operators and how the industry responded to city challenges & changes.

If anyone is interested, reply to the thread

J

Good luck. Sorry, won't have time to help actively, but I have quite a lot of photos, particularly of independent operators and you are welcome to use any copies if you wish.

But first, if you have not already done so, I suggest you contact likely publishers to see if they are interested in a book for which the likely selling price could be at least £40 - £50 if it is a similar format to Volumes 1-5.
RE: Liverpool Transport Vol 6 (1986 - 2006)

Could help with Southport related material, regards Keverne

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)