Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Arriva The Shires - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Bus Scene: Elsewhere (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Arriva The Shires (/showthread.php?tid=553)

Arriva The Shires - Stevoj3026 - 23/02/2013 06:08

Does anyone know why Volvo B7RLE's 3868/71 have moved to ware and what has left?

RE: Arriva The Shires - SL64 JFK - 11/01/2014 13:35

Arriva video about the MK electric StreetLites

I think they look great. They're due in service on January 19th on Route 7.

RE: Arriva The Shires - childwallblues - 13/03/2016 08:44

The Arriva the Shires fleet is being renumbered into the Arriva London fleet. A start has been made with the fleet at Garston Garage.

RE: Arriva The Shires - pete tierney - 13/03/2016 10:42

(13/03/2016 08:44)childwallblues Wrote:  The Arriva the Shires fleet is being renumbered into the Arriva London fleet. A start has been made with the fleet at Garston Garage.

I believe it is only the vehicles that are used on TfL tendered routes, (red buses) that will be re-numbered into the Arriva London series, a similar situation should take place with the Arriva Southern Counties London vehicles. The rest of the Arriva Shires fleet is planned to be integrated into either the Arriva Midlands or Southern Counties series depending on the garage, as far as I know. Like all things it could be subject to change.

RE: Arriva The Shires - Metroline1511 - 13/03/2016 21:11

(13/03/2016 10:42)pete tierney Wrote:  I believe it is only the vehicles that are used on TfL tendered routes, (red buses) that will be re-numbered into the Arriva London series, a similar situation should take place with the Arriva Southern Counties London vehicles. The rest of the Arriva Shires fleet is planned to be integrated into either the Arriva Midlands or Southern Counties series depending on the garage, as far as I know. Like all things it could be subject to change.

Indeed, it is the vehicles on TfL routes that are being renumbered into the Arriva London series. The other southernmost garages will join Arriva Southern Counties - I believe GR, SV and WE - while the northermost garages will join Arriva Midlands - I believe LN, MK & WB. There may be exceptions, but I believe the former London Country garages will join Southern Counties, while former Luton & District garages will join Arriva Midlands.