Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Bus Scene: North West and Wales (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre (/showthread.php?tid=26)

RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - MPTE1955 - 05/08/2012 20:40

Looks like PVS have a lot of scrap metal to collect then, plenty of trips to the North West for them in the coming weeks.

RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - CX54 DKD - 05/08/2012 20:42

(05/08/2012 20:32)motormayhem Wrote:  41?? P+P
4059 ???
4116 (I'm almost certain it was that anyhow, TT may be able to confirm!) was on the pits on Friday so most likely this that you noted mate. As for 4059, it should be in for engine work but it's had cab and upper rear windows removed as well which seemed odd! Can imagine cab and interior being soaked through after today's weather! P.S. I've edited your post so that the columns you put in work :-)!
(05/08/2012 20:37)K853 MTJ Wrote:  Seems St Helens are rather busy then!
To say the least! The yard up the back is absolutely chocka at the moment!

RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - motormayhem - 05/08/2012 20:47

sorry its a bit hard to read i had me kids messing round me and i pressed a button which squashed it all together.
Yeah its quite a busy place since the paintshop and bodyshop as moved in as it looks a bit crowded.

RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - motormayhem - 05/08/2012 20:49

thanks cx54 thats what it was suppose to.look like but kids meesing round made me mess it up lol

RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - CX54 DKD - 05/08/2012 20:49

(05/08/2012 20:47)motormayhem Wrote:  thanks cx54 thats what it was suppose to.look like but kids meesing round made me mess it up lol
No problems mate, by default the forum software will remove excess spaces which you post which is why your columns didn't work. If you stick it in [.code.][/.code.] tags next time (without the fullstops) it should maintain them! You can let the kids off on this one!! Lol

RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - M60lad - 06/08/2012 06:26

Out of interest does anyone know what the Ikarus Polaris's are doing at St Helens, are they there for eventual P&P or are they there for some other reason

RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - motormayhem - 06/08/2012 06:51

not to sure why there here but looks like they all need taxing as im sure the tax is up on them all this month.

RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - motormayhem - 06/08/2012 07:07

just spoken to paintshop manager and he said the poloris ikirus are being painted white and are returning to the leasing company along with MM02 ZVH/ZVJ

RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - CX54 DKD - 06/08/2012 08:14

This leaves me wondering then, as surely this will leave Bolton short, whether some of the new Pulsars supposedly for Speke will actually be for Bolton. As an aside, I can't say it's a huge shame seeing the Ikarus' leaving; never particularly liked them.

RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre - SL64 JFK - 06/08/2012 09:29

(06/08/2012 07:07)motormayhem Wrote:  just spoken to paintshop manager and he said the poloris ikirus are being painted white and are returning to the leasing company along with MM02 ZVH/ZVJ

Cheers MM, presumably the Ikaruses are another of Blue Bus' 10 year leases.