Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Sta - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Bus Scene: Elsewhere (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sta (/showthread.php?tid=1200)

Pages: 1 2

Sta - SLTRegular - 15/09/2016 10:09

A Sydney Transit bus is currently on fire on Sydney Harbour bridge leading to emergency repairs to the Bridge and a huge fire engulfing the bus it looks like either a custom bodied Volvo or Mercedes-Benz which I assume is a write off. Custom who are or where owned by Adl buses out here are renowned for fires but it's normally the Artics that normally go up not the rigids. It also appears to be the same side of the bridge as the train line which could lead to a closure of the Line via North sydney. It's unknown if this bus was a cng bus or a normal one.

RE: Sta - SLTRegular - 01/11/2016 21:36

Just seen a Man Double decker near the T way near the fitzwilliam stop

RE: Sta - SLTRegular - 15/02/2017 09:01

Rode my first King Long bodied Daewoo today with a company is Liverpool NSW was stunned to see it had GPS satellite view of the bus zoomed in and also a Rear Camera visible in the Saloon needless to say my opinion of cheap Chinese tat is improving.

RE: Sta - SLTRegular - 14/03/2017 07:00

12 people injured in wetherall park today as a Custom bodied Single deck bus crashed into a garbage truck

1294 is the bus and it's a Bus owned by the owners of the former First London ops

1884 has also been involved in a Crash near Manly and looks damaged but i guess will see service again.

RE: Sta - SLTRegular - 19/03/2017 11:24

S1980 of Brisbane Transport's Sherwood Depot has been disposed of it was the bus used in the terrorist attack against the Hindu bus driver by a deranged white man.

RE: Sta - SLTRegular - 01/05/2017 12:23

STA have finally stopped buying Bustech Bodied Scania's and have purchased some Swanky Custom Bodied B7RLE's I didn't know that the B7RLE was still produced baring in mind a few operators now seem to be buying B8RLE's

These have White LED's and are very similar to the Punchbowl CC's but with Better seating they are B47DW capacity and are based currently at Ryde and are replacing CC Bodied Mercedes Citaros even when step entry buses are still in service and numerous depot's

RE: Sta - SLTRegular - 29/05/2017 15:54

STA have been using buses to protect people from potential attacks during the vivid light festival. there is a genuine nasty vibe here similar to around the time of the martin place attack.

RE: Sta - SLTRegular - 20/11/2017 10:33

Blue Mountains tours are replacing their lothian deckers with those Buses that ensign have been buying in bulk.. The enterprise i think there called. odd seeing dual axle deckers here

https://www.busaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=85132 heres a link to some photos of them

RE: Sta - SLTRegular - 25/12/2017 07:04

Arriva are one of the companies after taking over Sydney Buses.

RE: Sta - SLTRegular - 15/02/2018 03:02

Sydney Buses region 6 will be taken over by the owners of Tower Transit