Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Bus Scene: North West and Wales (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot (/showthread.php?tid=11)

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - T42 PVM - 21/12/2012 19:58

half the step deckers are bolton will probs see service until july as the number of DLA's available is very low right now, the new deckers will replace whats left of the darts along with a few dafs, should be cool see how it plays out, 9 deckers was at runcorn this morning 2 more arrived this afternoon with the remaining lot going over sunday, i will not be shocked to see a DLA or 2 remain at bolton for spares for the 2 week as 1 made it out replacing something on the 715 today

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - J654UHN - 21/12/2012 20:31

Read what K853 has posted as it has come from an official Source within Arriva.

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - T42 PVM - 21/12/2012 20:50

so does my information mate, this guy has yet to be wrong as it was this person who was telling me all about the low floor deckers coming before they even arrived ect

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - J654UHN - 21/12/2012 20:55

The step stuff will be gone. first 2 arrive in the next month or so for training then the rest will come in march

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - T42 PVM - 21/12/2012 21:03

well plans must of changed then as last information regarding that i got was the DLA's at birkenhead are for here after p+p and when they arrive they cover the DLA already here to go for p+p all of that should be finished by late june replacing the final few step rubbish, clearly plans must of changed again

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - J654UHN - 21/12/2012 21:07

Dlas will arrive once all drivers at Birkenhead are trained on the hybrid tat

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - T42 PVM - 21/12/2012 22:37

so its still the ex birkenhead ones then? so the first part of the plan remains the same to get them end of march

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - K853 MTJ - 21/12/2012 23:25

That has always been the plan, step entrance stuff gone by mid next year with very few (if any) exceptions AFAIK. You may see more DLAs arrive soon, theres a few at St Helens, a few welsh ones will be freed up soon as well.
Personally Id place my bets on Birkenhead receiving the Hybrids first with Bolton after.

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - T42 PVM - 21/12/2012 23:31

well bolton defo getting one to train up on feb 1st and the DLA's will have wait until new land and 360 gone as theres just not the room now to cramped i myself cant wait to see the step stuff go as in my mind it holds the depot back but its going to be a slow process swapping everything over unless they want park buses up outside again

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - T42 PVM - 23/12/2012 16:56

forgot to say that yesterday X14 LUE an MPD made it onto the 10!