Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Bus Scene: North West and Wales (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot (/showthread.php?tid=11)

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - M60lad - 25/07/2012 06:16

If its the same driver we're talking about Terence then I let him know when I saw him on Sunday as I saw it leaving Shudehill Bus Station Sunday Afternoon and it turned left out the depot as if it was heading back to Manchester Depot

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - T42 PVM - 25/07/2012 06:55

i dont understand your post mate

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - Damien - 25/07/2012 09:59

This is a bit off topic, and I feel I might have posted wrong. so if so then I apologise. My question is, If I want to contact Arriva, about a driver.

Do I write to the depot concerned? Or use the contact us page on there website.?

Any help gratefully recieved

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - CX54 DKD - 25/07/2012 10:04

Hi Damien,

If you use the website's contact us page, then once received by the complaints department, they'll pass your case on to the relevant depot and should, possibly after some time, contact you with regards the outcome of your complaint. Hope this helps!

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - Damien - 25/07/2012 10:11

(25/07/2012 10:04)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Hi Damien,

If you use the website's contact us page, then once received by the complaints department, they'll pass your case on to the relevant depot and should, possibly after some time, contact you with regards the outcome of your complaint. Hope this helps!

Thank you it does help, but actually believe it or not, I don't want to complain, I want to congratulate them on one of the drivers. Who I think needs a pat on the back for his beyond the call of duty customer service. His friendly nature, and for the fact that he makes travelling on buses Espically Arriva, such a pleasure. When you consider all the negativity, the positive experience of bus travel needs to be highlighted, and I think in terms of customer service. I would say Arriva are way out there in front.

So i think I can do this via the contact us page can't I ?

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - CX54 DKD - 25/07/2012 10:27

Ah, fair enough bud! Yes, the contact us page will also serve for compliments and congratulations which will follow the same principle in being passed on to the relevant depot etc.

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - Damien - 25/07/2012 10:29

(25/07/2012 10:27)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Ah, fair enough bud! Yes, the contact us page will also serve for compliments and congratulations which will follow the same principle in being passed on to the relevant depot etc.

Thanks for your help

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - WWH44L - 27/07/2012 08:42

Solo 660 was out and about on the 537 this morning. 663 was also out on the 535 earlier on the week. Not very often that you see them on anything else than the Salford routes.

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - Damien - 27/07/2012 10:10

I've got a question, which I hope someone might be able to help me with. Last night I was on the last 510 from Moor Lane. Obviously this driver has been the nightly driver on the 510s for months, and with Maytree doing the weeknights from Monday he was saying what he would be doing now, and the routes he would be doing, and what he had heard regarding Arriva's intentions.

Now this is the bit that's interested me, he said Arriva had been looking at the 524 on the evenings? Is any part of the 524 tendered in the evenings does anyone know?

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - SF07 - 27/07/2012 10:40

(27/07/2012 10:10)Damien Wrote:  I've got a question, which I hope someone might be able to help me with. Last night I was on the last 510 from Moor Lane. Obviously this driver has been the nightly driver on the 510s for months, and with Maytree doing the weeknights from Monday he was saying what he would be doing now, and the routes he would be doing, and what he had heard regarding Arriva's intentions.

Now this is the bit that's interested me, he said Arriva had been looking at the 524 on the evenings? Is any part of the 524 tendered in the evenings does anyone know?

Doesn't mention any tendered journeys in the TfGM timetable, so I'm not sure what's going on there.