Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Buses (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Local Bus Scene: North West and Wales (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot (/showthread.php?tid=11)

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - Damien - 29/06/2012 23:18

(29/06/2012 19:01)Vbg111v Wrote:  Security at the depot needs to be looked at if someone can walk in and just drive off in a bus. I'm just glad he didn't hit anyone or anything! when he changed the front near side mirror as the bus was in motion!

That Depot of Arriva's so doesn't look all that secure, It does give you the impression, that you could just walk in off the Road, and you literally can, there is a front entrance and a side entrance, looking so vunerable. Looking at First Bus its totally different, they have top notch security, espically at BN Weston Street Depot in Great Lever. Where as Arriva Bolton just Don't .

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - M60lad - 30/06/2012 06:00

I like the picture of the Arriva Bus in the Mail online article, correct me if I'm wrong but Arriva don't have any vehicles similar to the one in the photo, the photo shows a picture of the Plaxton Verde (Swampy) that Arriva used to own years ago with the caption: Bailed: Terry Potter got behind the wheel of a single-decker Arriva bus (similar to this one) parked at the Bolton bus depot (pictured) and went on a two hour joyride but was only caught when he was spotted by a colleague

Trust a newspaper to go with the wrong photo, surely it couldnt have been that hard to find a photo of something current in Arriva's fleet as it seems that The Bolton News didn't have a problem doing so

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - J654UHN - 30/06/2012 15:14

Typical daily mail for you that. Bolton bus depot is bolton bus station as well owned by GMPTE

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - T42 PVM - 30/06/2012 15:16

i thought the bus depot was owned by roger jarvis

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - Damien - 30/06/2012 23:48

whats happening with 2995 since its mishap?

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - T42 PVM - 01/07/2012 00:09

being fixed possibly at bolton depot since its not turned up at st helens

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - Damien - 01/07/2012 00:29

(01/07/2012 00:09)bolton bus basher Wrote:  being fixed possibly at bolton depot since its not turned up at st helens

Thanks for that

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - motormayhem - 01/07/2012 11:52

2995 is now at st helens with half the drivers side took off near the emergency exit getting repaired.

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - T42 PVM - 01/07/2012 11:56

ah so it has turned up here then

RE: Arriva North West - Bolton Depot - motormayhem - 01/07/2012 12:01

yeah noticed it yeasterday when i went for a walk round as there is few buses turned.