Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website
Bus Liveries: Just For Fun - Printable Version

+- Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website (http://dartslf.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bus Depot Canteen (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Random and Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Bus Liveries: Just For Fun (/showthread.php?tid=179)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Bus Liveries: Just For Fun - Raawwwrrr! - 30/03/2014 19:53

(28/03/2014 20:53)jcksmnr Wrote:  Have you given up on that now Reece? haha

I've been wanting to carry on Jack, but I wouldn't be able to keep on top of outstanding route registrations and the dealership, computer crashed and I lost everything Laugh.

RE: Bus Liveries: Just For Fun - Jack - 31/03/2014 11:06

I'm not very active anymore with A Levels taking over, hopefully we're back soon!

RE: Bus Liveries: Just For Fun - motormayhem1 - 18/04/2014 19:42

Not all arriva st helens drivers are grumpy,as i have a laugh and joke with my passengers lol :P

RE: Bus Liveries: Just For Fun - motormayhem1 - 18/04/2014 21:40

As a few enthusiasts have found out in the past when they have been on my bus as ive sat and let kids beep the horn , issue them there own ticket if they cry for there parents and have a laugh and joke with passengers when they board and alight my bus and even talk to them as they are sat down as i get complimants all the time and never had a complaint in the 10 yrs of driving buses since the age of 19 yrs old.

RE: Bus Liveries: Just For Fun - joe_alker - 23/04/2014 15:57

If First were to repaint one of the 709Ds in the Olympia livery this is what would happen

RE: Bus Liveries: Just For Fun - SL64 JFK - 20/05/2014 19:46

Some of the longer-serving members of this forum may remember my previous nets (under the name of Pulsar2 on the old forum). After a long break from 'netting' I'm back, after spending the past couple of weeks working on some new nets and refining a couple of older ones.

Enviro400 Euro 6 in First 'Express' Livery, for Route 135 in Bury (it was the first reasonably lengthy First route that sprung in to my head)