Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Diamond Bus North West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stagecoach Gillmoss still are operating Amazon work as stated - I think the Diamond ones are extras as they aren't running on the ones I've seen have been middle of the day, those operated by Gillmoss are very early AM and peak PM trips.

It is correct that they are all operated through First Transport Solutions though!
What's the current PVR of Diamonds Bee Network contracts are the MMCs replacing the whole fleet except StreetDecks?
The new MMC Enviro200s for Diamond have started enter service, 20600 and 20601 are defo on the 512/513 while Bus Times says 20605 is on the 574.
Also according to Bee Network/TfGM website Diamond Northwest will be operating both Go Northwest's 52 Failsworth/Cheetham Hill-Trafford Centre & 100 Shudehill-Trafford Centre/Warrington services on Boxing Day.
(23/12/2023 06:17)M60lad Wrote: [ -> ]Also according to Bee Network/TfGM website Diamond Northwest will be operating both Go Northwest's 52 Failsworth/Cheetham Hill-Trafford Centre & 100 Shudehill-Trafford Centre/Warrington services on Boxing Day.

On Diamond's website, it says:
"We will run Service 52 and 100 on behalf of The Trafford Centre"
so seems like they are the ones funding it.

The 100 will only be trips between Manchester and The Trafford Centre or Hollins Green on Boxing Day, not serving Warrington.

Diamond's Christmas timetables available here:
https://www.diamondbuses.com/news/diamon...-schedule/

There is quite a lot of layover in the 100 timetable!
Considering what traffic can be like round Trafford Centre on Boxing Day I'm wondering how much of that layover/recovery time 100s will actually get?

Vehicle allocation wise I'm hoping Citaroes will be out on 52s and deckers out on 100s.
(05/12/2023 18:27)Y458 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]What's the current PVR of Diamonds Bee Network contracts are the MMCs replacing the whole fleet except StreetDecks?

The E200MMC's: 25 x 9.7m & 35 x 11.8m should be replacing all the single deckers / midibuses in the Bee Network Fleet, only 8 x Streetdecks 40728-32, 40761 & 40822/23 were origianlly expected to remain as part of the Franchise Fleet.

The ex First Streetlites 32270-32283 were also expected to be retained by DBNW & move from the Bee Network fleet to Diamond Bus branded Eccles TfGM contracts than run until Jan 2025 (when Tranche 3 starts).

The majority of the loans should be returning to their original depots, however, 4 x Preston Bus Hotel Hoppa spec Streetlites (20180/1/4 & 86) are now intended to join the Hotel Hoppa fleet at Stanwell instead of returning to Preston. I'm assuming Preston will gain some/all of the WF / DF Streetlites that were loaned from Stanwell as replacements i.e. 20150-6 & 30156-8, but not confirmed.
Looks like Volvo B7RLE 66900 MX55FFL has moved back to DBNW (Bolton Depot) again from Preston Bus. Not sure if it is for service though (I hope it is!)
In a pretty quiet quiet move, Diamond have taken over the 151 from Monday 29th. Not sure whether stotts have handed it back or TFGM have taken it back as Stotts were only running 30% of the contract due to a driver shortage.
Diamond are using brand new Enviro200 MMC’s on it.
PC0004417/380 DIAMOND BUS (NORTH WEST) LIMITED, DIAMOND BUS NW, GOODWIN STREET, BOLTON, BL1 1UN From: Hollins Green Black Swan, Hollins Green To: Manchester Shudehill Interchange, Manchester Via: Salford shopping Centre, Eccles Interchange, Trafford Centre Bus Stn, Irlam Name or No.: 100 Service type: Normal Stopping Effective date: 26 December 2023 End date: 26 December 2023 Other details: Operates Tuesday 26/12/2023 only.

PC0004417/381 DIAMOND BUS (NORTH WEST) LIMITED, DIAMOND BUS NW, GOODWIN STREET, BOLTON, BL1 1UN From: North Manchester General Hospital, Crumpsall To: The Trafford Centre Bus Stn, Trafford Park Via: Cheetham Hill, Broughton Salford Shopping Centre, Eccle Interchange Name or No.: 52 Service type: Normal Stopping Effective date: 26 December 2023 End date: 26 December 2023 Other details: Operates Tuesday 26.12.2023 only.

Do they need to register Boxing Day services?
Reference URL's