Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Diamond Bus North West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(19/11/2020 01:43)Nwales Bus Wrote: [ -> ]Could they be from a Cancelled order for a different operator? If they were available at the right price they could have easily been additionally acquired

They were ordered for Rotala's Hallmark subsidiary but aren't required there at present. Other examples of this batch have entered service in the Midlands recently
(18/11/2020 13:42)darylyates17 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought only 1 Streetlite (20173) was coming to Eccles & Bolton?

20185 is currently showing on Bus Times as operating in the W Mids. I know it could be just a ticket machine showing though.
(19/11/2020 09:50)pete tierney Wrote: [ -> ]20185 is currently showing on Bus Times as operating in the W Mids. I know it could be just a ticket machine showing though.

"GHG" should probably really be 20186. Diamond have plenty of previous when it comes to numbering vehicles incorrectly.
(19/11/2020 02:05)SK15 GZG Wrote: [ -> ]They were ordered for Rotala's Hallmark subsidiary but aren't required there at present. Other examples of this batch have entered service in the Midlands recently

Well there not much work for them at Heathrow
(20/11/2020 18:31)Mrboo Wrote: [ -> ]Well there not much work for them at Heathrow

Which is why I said they're not required there at present...
Early details of Diamond's Christmas services: https://www.diamondbuses.com/news/christmas-schedule/
I see some of the buses now count down there departure on the destination screen as one just gone past me saying 0 mins to departure on 471
Most if not all of the new buses can have the countdown on the destination screens its just whether or not the driver decides to use it or whether or not the driver knows how to get the countdown up.
(25/11/2020 07:01)M60lad Wrote: [ -> ]Most if not all of the new buses can have the countdown on the destination screens its just whether or not the driver decides to use it or whether or not the driver knows how to get the countdown up.
If Manual it not going to be used need to be linked to ETM and Live tracking
Pretty sure 40705 is back from it's upper deck rebuild. Saw it on Manchester Rd, Bolton earlier. Too dark to see full registration but pretty sure it's was said bus. Looked shiny and still had full white destination screens all round whereas all the other have been swapped to orange.

Also brand new 40794 is another 471 branded vehicle.
Reference URL's