Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Diamond Bus North West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04/08/2020 15:02)Mayneway Wrote: [ -> ]I think any operator would be mad to go for Bolton now. Diamond have invested ‘some’ money and they are going to want it back but given the hole they have dug themselves I can’t see any op wanting to pay anything like what Rotala paid for it.

Rotala only paid £5.414 million cash for First's Bolton business & depot, the freehold depot alone is worth £4.692 million.
Looks like the X8 is routed along Chorley Old road if only it was a all day service
(06/08/2020 19:30)Mrboo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the X8 is routed along Chorley Old road if only it was a all day service

Is it busy? It's such an odd extension.
(05/08/2020 11:39)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Diamond are asking on Facebook what route would people like to see their Open Top Bus on.

https://www.facebook.com/DiamondBusNorth...=3&theater

Maybe a tourist route given that's the type of route those buses are supposed to be used on?
(07/08/2020 09:23)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a tourist route given that's the type of route those buses are supposed to be used on?
It's on the 8 Bolton - Manchester today, not long left Shudehill
(07/08/2020 10:28)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]It's on the 8 Bolton - Manchester today, not long left Shudehill

I can just imagine the top deck being full of tourists snapping photos of Farnworth and posting them on Instagram.
(07/08/2020 10:53)knutstransport Wrote: [ -> ]I can just imagine the top deck being full of tourists snapping photos of Farnworth and posting them on Instagram.

Salford Shopping Centre is one of the top 10 places to visit in Manchester you know
20720 is on the 18 with the Dests displaying Diamond Bus North West, No paper in the window to say its the 18.
(07/08/2020 13:42)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]20720 is on the 18 with the Dests displaying Diamond Bus North West, No paper in the window to say its the 18.

Sounds about right.
(07/08/2020 10:57)Nwales Bus Wrote: [ -> ]Salford Shopping Centre is one of the top 10 places to visit in Manchester you know

Excellent run from on this today. The 'sightseeing' tour around Manchester with the diversions due to Deansgate now being closed and a fast run up to Bolton through Kearsley and Farnworth. Recommended !
Reference URL's