Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Diamond Bus North West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03/09/2019 22:02)gilesbus1 Wrote: [ -> ]I can now confirm that the Citaro that I have seen is 30030 BF60 OFA. Apparently 30019 BV10 ZJU should also be around at Bolton according to recent fleet lists found online. These seem not to operate on 582's with the other batch, or at least not so far.

30030 only arrived Saturday.
(03/09/2019 23:03)gilesbus1 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems strange, obviously not due then, a pair of None TfGM None Hybrid Versa's are also reported on the same list but no sign of them either.

Citaro 30019 is due, but is still currently in service in the West Midlands, same with Versa 30405.

Versa 30404 was showing on the tracker as in service today on the 517.
(03/09/2019 23:18)Winston Wrote: [ -> ]Citaro 30019 is due, but is still currently in service in the West Midlands, same with Versa 30405.

Versa 30404 was showing on the tracker as in service today on the 517.

Thanks for that, must look out then for 30404. Please can you tell me are these additions the 10 extra vehicles that were due from 01/09/2019? and if so what else might be due to make up the 10?
(03/09/2019 21:50)AlexBus12 Wrote: [ -> ]There was a tfgm hybrid solo on the 715 too which is an interesting allocation

There was also one on the 607 wigan - Ashton on Monday as they normally use there own solos on there.
Over the last few days at Least one Streetdeck has been allocated to service 582, is there a plan here over the coming months to convert this to double-deck operation?

Even at the end of First operation deckers were appearing more regularly, and since Diamond took over there seems at least two on every day, some times three.

Certainly double-deckers would be welcome, as the 582 gets fairly busy and outstrips the capacity of saloons.
I remember gm buses days it was always a decker on the 582 single decks from first have been a waste of time ..many occasions I've seen when the bus reaches daubhil in the morning is passing people stood at bus stops ..full up..never good for passengers wanting to get to work
(06/09/2019 22:19)gilesbus1 Wrote: [ -> ]Over the last few days at Least one Streetdeck has been allocated to service 582, is there a plan here over the coming months to convert this to double-deck operation?

Even at the end of First operation deckers were appearing more regularly, and since Diamond took over there seems at least two on every day, some times three.

Certainly double-deckers would be welcome, as the 582 gets fairly busy and outstrips the capacity of saloons.

Doubt it as I believe the electric single deck buses are due for the service next year.
(07/09/2019 07:27)AlexBus12 Wrote: [ -> ]Doubt it as I believe the electric single deck buses are due for the service next year.

I think those are not now coming as the award was made to First Manchester and never implemented by them, some the money will be returned and be allocated to another scheme somewhere else in the Country.
(07/09/2019 17:46)gilesbus1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think those are not now coming as the award was made to First Manchester and never implemented by them, some the money will be returned and be allocated to another scheme somewhere else in the Country.

Was told by Giles Fearnley that the funding would be transferred to Rotala upon the purchase of Bolton. However things could have changed
Could it be that Rotala didn't want the funding?
Reference URL's