Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Diamond Bus North West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minor change to the above, leased Fleet will now be:

4 x B9TL (1 x 57 & 3 x 58 plate)
57 x Enviro400's (12 & 14 plate)
64 x B7RLE (55/06/56 plate only)
(23/07/2019 10:14)Winston Wrote: [ -> ]Minor change to the above, leased Fleet will now be:

4 x B9TL (1 x 57 & 3 x 58 plate)
57 x Enviro400's (12 & 14 plate)
64 x B7RLE (55/06/56 plate only)

Always thought it was odd to include one B7TL.????
Do you know how many others are being transferred into Bolton to replace the fleet they are handing back? Obviously excluding Vantage and the few tenders.
Presuming the 10 citaros but will need quite a few more to make up the numbers.
(23/07/2019 12:16)WWH44L Wrote: [ -> ]Always thought it was odd to include one B7TL.????
Do you know how many others are being transferred into Bolton to replace the fleet they are handing back? Obviously excluding Vantage and the few tenders.

Streetlites 32301-6 are transferring in from Preston, unsure about anything else. Volvo B7RLE 30851/2/5 and B9TL 40625 are at Preston all in new Diamond North West livery so they're also possibly Bolton bound.
(23/07/2019 12:16)WWH44L Wrote: [ -> ]Always thought it was odd to include one B7TL.????

Yes, I've previously posted in this thread.

Circa 35 buses are being brought in by Rotala to make an initial 160 fleet total on takeover day. I understand the pvr of First Bolton's commercial routes will increase early Sept following lifting of summer timetables. I believe it's approx. +10, not sure where those extra vehicles are coming from as yet, but obviously Atherton depot closes at the end of August with buses split between Bolton & Eccles.

This includes as follows:

10 x Citaro's (ex Yourbus)
1 x Volvo B9TL (40625)
6 x Streetlites (32301-6 ex Preston)
10 x Volvo B7RLE (30850-52/54-61) - edit: only 10 x B7RLE, forgot there's no 30853.

Not sure on the rest at present, but thought to be from Diamond WM.
I wonder if any of the lease fleet will be repainted into Diamond colours? Though its much more likely that just vinyls will be applied i guess
(23/07/2019 19:19)Citibus Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if any of the lease fleet will be repainted into Diamond colours? Though its much more likely that just vinyls will be applied i guess

Rotala are hoping to start returning a few of the leased buses off hire to First within 6 months of takeover.

I expect it will just be Diamond NW / Rotala logo's on First base livery.
(23/07/2019 20:11)Winston Wrote: [ -> ]Rotala are hoping to start returning a few of the leased buses off hire to First within 6 months of takeover.

I expect it will just be Diamond NW / Rotala logo's on First base livery.

That was their policy for the Kidderminster and Redditch Fleet
Some of the ex Yourbus Citaros arrived at Atherton this morning, Also told 10 Wright Streetdecks are due in the next couple of weeks
(25/07/2019 10:43)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the ex Yourbus Citaros arrived at Atherton this morning, Also told 10 Wright Streetdecks are due in the next couple of weeks

Aren’t Rotala ordering quite a few Streetdecks anyway?
(25/07/2019 10:43)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the ex Yourbus Citaros arrived at Atherton this morning, Also told 10 Wright Streetdecks are due in the next couple of weeks

Will the Steetdeck be new or second hand???
Reference URL's