Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Hiltons - Newton-le-Willows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Noticed that these havent got a thread.
Looks like they have a wide variety of buses in there yard including an ex arriva palantine by the looks of it and have purchased a lowlander from kimes on an 04 reg.
Its actually worth popping into Hiltons when you've got the chance Mark as I believe their quite welcoming to enthusiasts from what I've been told in the past and yes they do have quite a variety of different types in their fleet
Hiltons use to be a common sight round st helens but you dont see them as much now as they use to do a lot of school baths buses and school trips.
The Palatine is R311 WVR! It was rejected by Peoplesbus!
Though it should be noted that not all are Hiltons' vehicles! The DAF however is GK04 NZU, ex Centrebus Kimes, Folkingham.
Just noticed Hilton's are using an ex Dublin bus tri-axle decker on schools still in Dublin bus colours.
(24/09/2019 06:35)motormayhem1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed Hilton's are using an ex Dublin bus tri-axle decker on schools still in Dublin bus colours.

They have a couple of these via Ensign.
(24/09/2019 11:45)ant17612 Wrote: [ -> ]They have a couple of these via Ensign.

They look really tidy buses as think they will look good in one of there liveries.
Such a shame Hiltons don't do normal service work. Looks like we all need to chip in to get a private hire trip going so we can say we have been on a Dublin Enviro 500 haha
A Stagecoach livery Volvo B7R / Plaxton Profile is in their depot. I did not see the registration number, so I do not know if it was from Gillmoss.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's