Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: WCM (Widnes Commercial Vehicles)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone have A fleetlist for WCM?
I remember them doing the 21 in Chester with converted Ambulances but would love to know what there going to use on the 150?

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...02013).pdf

do they still have the 2 ex Chester Rail Link Solo's? or no actual PCV Buses
(28/08/2013 17:08)E208 WBG Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have A fleetlist for WCM?
I remember them doing the 21 in Chester with converted Ambulances but would love to know what there going to use on the 150?

http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travellin...02013).pdf

do they still have the 2 ex Chester Rail Link Solo's? or no actual PCV Buses

Two ex-Chester Rail Link solo's, they been on EBay up for sale while a ago, but so far I've heard one of Solo sold to operator in Northeast but another one unknown yet.
They have atleast:
2x Rohill Harrier's (Which i've not seen in service for a while)
VN52KXM and GN03GZL

A Carlyle bodied Mercedes Benz
M243TRM

and various wheelchair accessible vehicles used both on and off "Dail A' Ride" style services
Looks these have acquired a mini marshal dart bodied bus but unsure of reg as its white witj orange base and orange an ble swoop. on the sides near the rear.
(26/10/2013 06:28)motormayhem Wrote: [ -> ]Looks these have acquired a mini marshal dart bodied bus but unsure of reg as its white witj orange base and orange an ble swoop. on the sides near the rear.
LN51 DBV an 8.8m Dennis Dart SLF Marshall Capital B25F
(with restyled rear and Marshall Capital 2/MCV Sterling front which was done at Stafford Bus Centre after the bus was either in an RTA, or stripped for other buses)

They're selling it on ebay as they were "was awarded a contract, bought the bus then contract was taken back."
150 i presume
It is a MCV Evolution front end and as far as I know these were just a refurbishment package offered and nothing to do with accidents or stripping for spares.
(26/10/2013 13:27)CX06 EBK Wrote: [ -> ]It is a MCV Evolution front end and as far as I know these were just a refurbishment package offered and nothing to do with accidents or stripping for spares.

That particular one did not have a front end when it arrived at Stafford Bus centre, There used to be pictures (possibly on fotopic) when it arrived from first.
Travel de Courcey bought a small number of them and this one was the only one which recieved such treatment (not sure about the rear) due to it now having the front lower half.

Yes Andy. The 150.
There are a few other Marshalls with similar treatment however, Invincible down in the West Midlands had one and I think Grant Palmer have had one or two also.
yes, and it does improve their appearance greatly!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's