Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd thought I'd introduce myself Smile, My name is Luke and I live in Canberra (Capital City of Australia for those who don't know!). I've lived in Australia since 2005 and I'm from Birkenhead originally but I left to move to Australia in August 2005 and I've stayed ever since then. My primary hobby is collecting old & new Merseytravel/rail timetables and other timetables, and obviously taking photos of transport. Here in Canberra we have 3 trains a day to Sydney! and an extensive bus network, in terms of interstate buses there is a bus (coach) to Sydney almost every hour and one a day to Melbourne both operated by Greyhound and there buses to other places. I have been following the site 2001, I went back to the UK during 2011/12 (I spent new year back home and spent most of January in the UK and left near the end of month. I hope my Australian/British insight can give people an idea of public transport in Australia.
Hello there - welcome to the forum! Smile
Hi Luke, welcome to the forum. You've got some great booklet scans there, the older Northern Line stuff being of particular interest.
I am in the progress of scanning my older Merseyrail timetables to PDF to make them available to download for people who are interested.
Welcome to the site both of you!

I like seeing old timetables scanned in (I've scanned a few of mine onto my Flickr stream) so it will be interesting to see what you scan in!
Reference URL's