Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Non-PSVs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought I would start off a thread for forum members to record sightings etc. of Non-PSV's resident or visiting the area.

I'll start the ball rolling with H136 GVM a one-time GM Buses/GM Buses (South)/Stagecoach Manchester (2036) Dennis Dominator/Northern Counties Palatine recently repainted for TGI Friday diners.

I photographed it, appropriately on Friday, heading south on the M6 in Cheshire.

H136 GVM
Hi All,
I would like to ask all of you please help me that where is ex-Chester Leyland Olympian, Northern Counties Bodywork, Reg No-B204EFM, now owner to The Orcadia Morris Dance Troupe (allover Black Livery) some where at Skelmersdale or Omskirk , I wondered they still alive or gone?? I would love to see them very soon.
Hope the Helps.
A common visitor to Liverpool on a saturday night is party bus dennis dart L247 WAG.

Its highly amusing to see it pull up with its disco lights!
(26/06/2013 18:11)R874 ERE Wrote: [ -> ]A common visitor to Liverpool on a saturday night is party bus dennis dart L247 WAG.

Its highly amusing to see it pull up with its disco lights!

OMG!!! I've seen Dennis Dart L247WAG about three months ago at Great Sutton, so I wondered that L247WAG who owner B204EFM????
(26/06/2013 17:52)326VFM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,
I would like to ask all of you please help me that where is ex-Chester Leyland Olympian, Northern Counties Bodywork, Reg No-B204EFM, now owner to The Orcadia Morris Dance Troupe (allover Black Livery) some where at Skelmersdale or Omskirk , I wondered they still alive or gone?? I would love to see them very soon.
Hope the Helps.

Finally Olympian B204EFM come up at St Helens Transport Museum at last, been hiding somewhere for many year. I knew they put hidden somewhere in Liverpool for few years, I'm so pleased to see them still live. Also had been restored and repainted new cream/blue livery. Anyone would interesting to look them at St Helens Transport Museum.
There was a Fleetline at the Wigan Saints Game on Good Friday at the DW
Bizarre one here... On Sunday this Dart/Pointer burger bar conversion was at the Salthouse Dock...

[attachment=314]

This caught my attention because the last time I saw X705 DBT (which I think was only about a week ago), it was definitely a Wright Renown-bodied Volvo in the Arriva North West fleet operating out of Bootle depot!

Any ideas? I appreciate that it's off the public highway here, and therefore under no obligation to be displaying its true registration, but I'm bemused as to why it would display this one instead.

As to its real identity, I am not totally sure, but my suspicions are on Y671 NLO, based on some trivial details in comparing photos - not least the slight gap in the windscreen rubber beading just above the disc holders.
(08/06/2015 19:20)Quackdave Wrote: [ -> ]As to its real identity, I am not totally sure, but my suspicions are on Y671 NLO, based on some trivial details in comparing photos - not least the slight gap in the windscreen rubber beading just above the disc holders.

It was Y675 NLO Dave - it was also previously registered MIL 6248:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gcbp/15322791057/
Photo credit - GreggC84
(08/06/2015 19:44)SL64 JDZ Wrote: [ -> ]It was Y675 NLO Dave - it was also previously registered MIL 6248:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gcbp/15322791057/
Photo credit - GreggC84

I did wonder about that, but on Willow Catering's website there's a photo with both the "Burger And Fries Ranch" and the "Fish N' Chips" vehicles in the same shot. On the assumptions that the latter is Y675 NLO, and that the picture isn't Photoshopped, then the former must be a different vehicle.

According to countrybus.org, they also have (or had) S538 JLM, but I am fairly sure it's not that one.
(08/06/2015 20:08)Quackdave Wrote: [ -> ]I did wonder about that, but on Willow Catering's website there's a photo with both the "Burger And Fries Ranch" and the "Fish N' Chips" vehicles in the same shot. On the assumptions that the latter is Y675 NLO, and that the picture isn't Photoshopped, then the former must be a different vehicle.

According to countrybus.org, they also have (or had) S538 JLM, but I am fairly sure it's not that one.

Thanks for pointing that out Dave - I thought they were the same bus!

I do remember S538 JLM being at Fairbrothers - but I'm not sure if they still have it now. I can't find any pictures of it on Flickr any later than 2014 so presumably it's moved on
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's