Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: VOSA Bus Registration Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(20/12/2013 20:12)P528LND Wrote: [ -> ]
(19/12/2013 12:43)jimbo Wrote: [ -> ]PC0003680/47 - FIRST MANCHESTER LTD T/A FIRST, WALLSHAW STREET, OLDHAM, OL1 3TR
Variation Accepted: Operating between Stalybridge Bus Station and Rochdale Bus station given service number 408 effective from 10-Feb-2014. To amend Timetable.

Before anyone jumps to the conclusion I can see they probably will, the 408 originally ran between Stalybridge and Rochdale many moons ago. This is an error that hasn't been changed since then. Smile

The 408 and 413 were extended from Buckstones to Rochdale around 2003 to replace the 57 service, which ran half-hourly from Rochdale to Alt via Milnrow, Bentgate, Newhey, Peppermint Bridge, Buckstones, Shaw, Turf Lane in Heyside and Oldham.

The 408 was extended via Bentgate and the 413 via Peppermint Bridge with both services running via Hursted Road and Kiln Lane in Milnrow. I think the extension was short-lived and both were replaced by the 451.
PC1033334/300 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A GTL, GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE RD, GILLMOSS, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Liverpool, Queen Square
Finish Point: Huyton, Wilson Road
Via:
Service Number: 12X
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 25-DEC-2013
Other Details: Hourly, Operates Christmas Day 2013 only.

PC1033334/301 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A GTL, GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE RD, GILLMOSS, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Starting Point: Formby
Finish Point: Crossens
Via:
Service Number: 44X
Other Details: Operates Christmas Day 2013 only.

PC1033334/302 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A GTL, GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE RD, GILLMOSS, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Starting Point: New Brighton
Finish Point: Clatterbridge Hospital
Via:
Service Number: 110X
Other Details: Hourly. Operates Christmas Day 2013 only.

PC1033334/303 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A GTL, GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE RD, GILLMOSS, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Starting Point: New Brighton
Finish Point: Mill Park
Via:
Service Number: 118X

PC1033334/304 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A GTL, GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE RD, GILLMOSS, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Starting Point: St Helens
Finish Point: St Helens
Via:
Service Number: 194X
Other Details: Operates Christmas Day only.

PC1033334/305 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A GTL, GILMOSS DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE RD, GILLMOSS, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Starting Point: Liverpool, Queen Square
Finish Point: Speke, Eastern Avenue
Via:
Service Number: 201X

PC1080261/24 - PEOPLESBUS LIMITED T/A PEOPLESBUS, PO BOX 57, LIVERPOOL, L9 8YX
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Bootle New Strand and Aigburth Vale given service number 168 effective from 26-Jan-2014. To amend Timetable.
Wow those registrations are.mad, cant believe they are running services on christmas day. I wonder if thwy are tendered or commercial, as I doubt you'd habe many customers
They are tendered services funded by Merseytravel and free to travel on by the public. They're intended to provide links with hospitals and other significant social venues on Christmas Day for those who may otherwise struggle to get around.
(23/12/2013 20:37)jimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow those registrations are.mad, cant believe they are running services on christmas day. I wonder if thwy are tendered or commercial, as I doubt you'd habe many customers

You would be surprised!
Liverpool have always run a number of hospital services on Christmas Day. Lots of people have to work on Christmas Day and Boxing Day and have to fork out for double fare taxi's. luckily the company I work for contribute to workers taxi fares if they are rostered to work Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Thats good, ive never worked christmas day, and id want a minimum of £25/hour for boxing day so... christmas would have to be £40/hour
(24/12/2013 03:00)jimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Thats good, ive never worked christmas day, and id want a minimum of £25/hour for boxing day so... christmas would have to be £40/hour

That would be nice, I work in a care home, looking after other people's parents. I will be working Christmas day and Boxing day. I'll be getting just under £13.00 per hour.

It's not just about the money! We get hardly any thanks. Maybe a box of chocolates. No free Christmas dinner. So my Christmas lunch will consist on a sandwhich and a packet of crisps. My Christmas dinner will be had on Friday.
PC0001141/419 - ARRIVA MERSEYSIDE LTD, 73 ORMSKIRK ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L9 5AE
Variation Accepted: Operating between Bootle New Strand and Aigburth Vale given service number 61 effective from 16-Feb-2014. To amend Timetable.

PC0003681/335 - GREATER MANCHESTER BUSES SOUTH LTD T/A STAGECOACH MANCHESTER, HEAD OFFICE, HYDE ROAD, ARDWICK, MANCHESTER, M12 6JS
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Boarshaw and Manchester given service number 131 effective from 06-Jan-2014. To amend Route and Timetable.

PC0003681/336 - GREATER MANCHESTER BUSES SOUTH LTD T/A STAGECOACH MANCHESTER, HEAD OFFICE, HYDE ROAD, ARDWICK, MANCHESTER, M12 6JS
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Cheetham Hill and Hollinwood given service number 151/150 effective from 26-Jan-2014. To amend Timetable.
Looks like the short journeys on the 151 will be re-numbered to 150.
(24/12/2013 03:00)jimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Thats good, ive never worked christmas day, and id want a minimum of £25/hour for boxing day so... christmas would have to be £40/hour

Unless you're a plumber you have bob hope chance of that kind of rate these days outside Greater London at Christmas.
Reference URL's