Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Open Top Bus Liverpool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It appears this is the Licence now being used for the former ACE Travel Open Top Service in Liverpool that allowed 6 Buses on it

https://www.tan.gov.uk/tanen/vosa_anonym...tId=191042
Two new additions to the City Sights Liverpool (formerly Sightseeing Liverpool) tour are former Lothian long wheelbase Dennis Trident / Plaxton Presidents 304 - W631 PSX and 305 - W633 PSX. They are both fully liveried up. (Looking at buslistsontheweb, these were open-top from new.)
Another one, also ex-Lothian, is 306 (V511 ESC).

Unlike the previous two, this one is only partially open top, and was converted from a regular bus.
I keep seeing one travelling around Liverpool with people on on Penny Lane and around Smithdown Road ways must be a new tour and they are on the Merseytravel timetable at Brunswick
https://liverpoolcitysights.co.uk/beatles-tour/ This is an open top bus route which runs near Brunswick
I see 302 now has a revised blue-fronted livery for the City + Beatles tour, don't know how long it's been like that but today was the first time I've seen it.
Noted with this operator is former East Kent Regent V Park Royal XBS913, formally XKA41A, PFN873, as FO32/5F was noted last late last year, but seen last week in use a the office at the Pier Head
(19/06/2018 07:00)wimdebusse Wrote: [ -> ]Noted with this operator is former East Kent Regent V Park Royal XBS913, formally XKA41A, PFN873, as FO32/5F was noted last late last year, but seen last week in use a the office at the Pier Head

Was this the same one noted at Impera, Wirral when they was still in operation
(19/06/2018 10:38)E208 WBG Wrote: [ -> ]Was this the same one noted at Impera, Wirral when they was still in operation

dont kmow, but was listed as "Big Red Bus" Liverpool
I understand Big Red Bus are based at Moreton.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's