Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Shearings/National Holidays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Post all news in here or sightings

Ill start been trying to track down 13 plates for my fleetlist http://northwestbus.site11.com/Shearings.Html and sofar managed
National Holidays
NH13CWH
NH13GWJ
NH13NWH
NH13SWH
NH13WWH

Shearings
511 - BU13ZTC
512 - BU13ZTD
515 - BU13ZTG

Anyone else got anymore 13 plates to add to this list I think Route One mentioned 20 new setras for National Holidays
Someone posted a log on a yahoo group so the list has changed as follows
National Holidays
NH13CWH
NH13GWJ
NH13HWH
NH13LWH
NH13MWH
NH13NWH
NH13SWH
NH13WWH

Shearings
511 - BU13ZTC
512 - BU13ZTD
515 - BU13ZTG
BU13 ZTK

Cheers jonathon890 for a NH one
Is Shearings Holidays / National Holidays getting themselves sorted out to be an all Setra fleet and how long before it is ?
Think they might be cos the new Setra's for Shearings are replacing 03 reg volvos
I know that for some of the Scotland Tours the three axle setra's are unsuitable for some of the roads due to there length , have Shearings / National Holidays got any two axle setra's yet.
Dunno all for sherings seem to be GT-HD meaning there all triaxle im still awaiting fleet numbers for the latest NH 13 reg setras and a shearings setra to see whats going on and whats going. Some of the NH are non triaxle so im assuming they will take over the scotish tours
Hi all
Does any one know how many 2nd hand Setras Shearing are getting. I got a pic of BN58AHY http://www.flickr.com/photos/jongraham890/9069194822/ today in Bolton.
Shearings/NH are getting rid of 04 plates so anyone got a list of where they all have gone
(27/01/2015 13:31)james solomon Wrote: [ -> ]Shearings/NH are getting rid of 04 plates so anyone got a list of where they all have gone

One has just turned up on your doorstep James!

Looks like Jones of Gawsworth has just acquired MX04 AFJ
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's