Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Red Kite (St Helens)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Redkites ex brighton and hove/maghull coaches decker caught fire this morning and is a total write off.
(05/12/2018 18:06)motormayhem1 Wrote: [ -> ]Redkites ex brighton and hove/maghull coaches decker caught fire this morning and is a total write off.

Did this happen near Ashworth hospital in Maghull? As heard a bus went on fire there this morning. Thanks
(05/12/2018 18:12)MX12CFE Wrote: [ -> ]Did this happen near Ashworth hospital in Maghull? As heard a bus went on fire there this morning. Thanks

Yeah i think it was.
Apparently Red Kite have ceased Trading today
Was that true then? I don't see much of Red Kite these days anyway but one of their Winstanley College services i usually see in Culcheth and someone else seems to be running that route now.
(29/04/2019 16:47)jcksmnr Wrote: [ -> ]Was that true then? I don't see much of Red Kite these days anyway but one of their Winstanley College services i usually see in Culcheth and someone else seems to be running that route now.

I have not seen anything further myself, It was a drivers wife/gf that put it on Facebook, If you have seen another operator running their routes then it does sound like the information was correct
(29/04/2019 16:55)T42 PVM Wrote: [ -> ]I have not seen anything further myself, It was a drivers wife/gf that put it on Facebook, If you have seen another operator running their routes then it does sound like the information was correct
Several buses still in Red Kite yard this morning (2 May) but gates closed and no sign of any staff.
Difficult to identify some of the buses due to vegetation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's