Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva Yorkshire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Brand New Wright Pulser 2 1464 Have been involded in a Serious Crash on doncaster road while on Service 149

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-20269422

the entire front end is a mess but i`d expect it to be fixed
(09/11/2012 22:24)Wright Eclipse Wrote: [ -> ]Brand New Wright Pulser 2 1464 Have been involded in a Serious Crash on doncaster road while on Service 149

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-20269422

the entire front end is a mess but i`d expect it to be fixed

Looking at that pic, I wouldn't be surprised if it is written off, but stranger things have happened and the angle of the pic may not be a good one. Thoughts are with everyone and their families involved.
Its in a bad way sth. majority of the front end has been ripped off
That bus is definitely a write off. It is demolished!

Must have happened at some speed for a bus to lose a fight with a VW Golf!
(10/11/2012 12:13)First Class Wrote: [ -> ]That bus is definitely a write off. It is demolished!

Must have happened at some speed for a bus to lose a fight with a VW Golf!

were it happend buses normally go about 50MPH,The Golf was ment to be going about 70-80 MPH

I Would of thought a front end rebuild might of been possible with it being a new bus
What a terrible accident, thoughts are with the family & friends of those involved.

Doesn't matter if it's brand new though, the front end of the bus is basically gone so there'll be severe chassis damage underneath. 3146 at Chester was brand new but written off on it's first day in service after a nasty RTA.
So has 3146 gone for good then? I never really read about this but I thought it went away for repairs.
(10/11/2012 17:50)sumner Wrote: [ -> ]So has 3146 gone for good then? I never really read about this but I thought it went away for repairs.

Read it on a comment of Flickr that it got written off after a bump, no confirmation as of yet but we've not heard anything of it turning up at St Helens so we can only assume the worst!
Could still be at Wrightbus?
(14/11/2012 19:30)K853 MTJ Wrote: [ -> ]Could still be at Wrightbus?

Quite possible actually, I'll try and find out. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's