Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Impera Bus & Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unusual to see route 98 branded W568 JVV on the 47 today.

Also its nice to see some of the S-ONL darts out an about in service for once (excluding dreaded 2374), i had S363 ONL on the 47 yesterday and S364 ONL (great bus) again on the 47 today. I havent been on 2364 since the 30 first made an appearance last year
I think we have all seen route branded vehicles out on services that there not branded for , as the routes are now getting established maybe this service revision coming up in July could see the end with all the vehicles then becoming common user .
(12/06/2013 21:18)wirralbus Wrote: [ -> ]as the routes are now getting established maybe this service revision coming up in July could see the end with all the vehicles then becoming common user .
What do you mean by this?
(12/06/2013 21:29)KU02 YUH Wrote: [ -> ]
(12/06/2013 21:18)wirralbus Wrote: [ -> ]as the routes are now getting established maybe this service revision coming up in July could see the end with all the vehicles then becoming common user .
What do you mean by this?

With the bus routes starting to be established , the route branding should be dispensed with , to be honest look at Arriva and First they dispensed with route branding quickly as it was a waste of time , it then allows Imperia to operate the vehicle on any route without it looking out of place and it enables the bosses of this company to use any available vehicle on any route . I know it never stopped Arriva or First from operating them on the wrong route , it was laughable that First had a bus branded for Stoke routes 6 on the Wirral 41 and 42 at one time now that is why route branding shouldnt be used .
Branding is a pain in the a*** as a driver, allocators are telling you not to use branded buses, and youre then taking out crap unbranded vehicles... It doesnt work, unless you only have one route.... Like haytons running the uni bus in manchester, oxford link or summet
I think that its good that small companies such as Impera have route branding, it is a very good use of advertisement for their services, i do think that it is unusual that they only have 1 branded bus just for the 98 when it has a PVR of 3.
(13/06/2013 15:18)busdude Wrote: [ -> ]I think that its good that small companies such as Impera have route branding, it is a very good use of advertisement for their services, i do think that it is unusual that they only have 1 branded bus just for the 98 when it has a PVR of 3.

One problem with only one bus is it has to be available for that route and not see use on any of the other routes they have .
I had a bit of spare time today so i created Impera's new livery and placed it on a paper version of a Wright Pulsar 2, hope you like it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/busdude2012/9034457537/
(13/06/2013 19:38)busdude Wrote: [ -> ]I had a bit of spare time today so i created Impera's new livery and placed it on a paper version of a Wright Pulsar 2, hope you like it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/busdude2012/9034457537/

Looks spot on that mate well done.
Just a matter of clarification as i have just been browsing Impera's Wikipedia page .

Plusbus is also accepted, but only on the Merseytravel contract services.
Reference URL's