Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Impera Bus & Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how long the loan of the pulsar it will be with impera for?
Thanks in advance!
(06/05/2013 21:20)Ultralow Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how long the loan of the pulsar it will be with impera for?
Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately, its time in service with Impera may have already ended because the bus was towed-in after failing in West Kirby last night on the 39! The problem seems to be battery/electrical/power-related.
(06/05/2013 22:07)3111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06/05/2013 21:20)Ultralow Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how long the loan of the pulsar it will be with impera for?
Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately, its time in service with Impera may have already ended because the bus was towed-in after failing in West Kirby last night on the 39! The problem seems to be battery/electrical/power-related.

Thanks for the information mate.

Im a mad i never got it Undecided.
i hear the 1A got so busy yesterday the deckers went out! if true it does show just how well this company is doing with this route for so many people to use it
(07/05/2013 09:09)bolton bus basher Wrote: [ -> ]i hear the 1A got so busy yesterday the deckers went out! if true it does show just how well this company is doing with this route for so many people to use it

From what I saw they had the same loadings as that of the normal daytime 1A service.
(07/05/2013 10:59)R557 ABA Wrote: [ -> ]
(07/05/2013 09:09)bolton bus basher Wrote: [ -> ]i hear the 1A got so busy yesterday the deckers went out! if true it does show just how well this company is doing with this route for so many people to use it

From what I saw they had the same loadings as that of the normal daytime 1A service.

Dont be surprised in the next round of timetable changes that the 411 gets extended to Liverpool , Arriva will be watching closely now .

Its strange that MTL operated a 429/30 service and it didnt last , but big difference it didnt operate via Liverpool , but turned back towards Gorsey lane to use the Wallasey Tunnel.
Today i noticed that both bus stops near Upton Station dont display the 98's timetable, where as it shows the new 47 timetable....
Don't know about the Wirral side, but every Impera bus I've seen heading TOWARDS Birkenhead has been COMPLETELY empty. (Although I obviously don't know the full picture).

The only time passengers tend to use it is if the Impera bus is the first one to show up at Birkenhead Bus Station for Liverpool, and, only then, if they have ENCTS passes.

Good on them for trying, but I don't think these Liverpool-Wirral services will last.

You've got Arriva with brand new hybrid buses, wifi, leather seating, fairly large range of tickets & passes, running 20+ buses / hour through the tunnels. Stagecoach are catching up, fairly new double deckers, their cross river buses on the 1/2 deep cleaned/refurbished. I think Stagecoach may be a sleeping giant at the moment, with major changes planned.

Certainly have to admire Impera's attempts though!!
(07/05/2013 10:59)R557 ABA Wrote: [ -> ]

ahh right its just i seen a post on facebook by someone saying that 2 step entrance deckers are now out on the 1A, thought the guy worked for the company but must of been mistaken there sorry about that.
Step entrance probably only ever will be used as emergency cover , not good for public relations purposes to be using them on day in day out cover.
Reference URL's