Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Impera Bus & Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(28/12/2012 00:09)busdude Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much Impera for making a Moreton bus from the Beechwood, im so happy that i no longer have to get two unreliable buses to get there, so happy, thank you!!

I second that, it's been one of the missing links that I've been asking for but to no avail, I can see myself using this service.
(28/12/2012 01:29)R557 ABA Wrote: [ -> ]
(28/12/2012 00:09)busdude Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much Impera for making a Moreton bus from the Beechwood, im so happy that i no longer have to get two unreliable buses to get there, so happy, thank you!!
I second that, it's been one of the missing links that I've been asking for but to no avail, I can see myself using this service.
It's nice to hear something positive about this company's efforts - for once! Laugh
I think we need to see how long it lasts before we give too much praise, good luck to them on this service.
The passengers have to use it now , too many times people have been given new links and they didnt get used , bus companies can not drive fresh air for too long , as they wouldnt be in business long.
I think maybe they also need to be advertised more, how well have impera advertised this new service ?.
Maybe pedantic however just noticed an error in the 39 in both Dec 17th & Jan 27th timetables it's listed as timetable, as 39 now serves Town Meadow Lane, journeys to West Kirby is timetabled as Moreton Cross Hoylake Road, however the timetable point should be, Moreton Cross Pasture Road, not Hoylake Road as the 39 now goes down Pasture Road.
On our registration documents it states Moreton Cross. We have noted the error on the Merseytravel Timetable, we have no involement on the printing of Merseytravel Timetables.
(28/12/2012 16:52)msteens Wrote: [ -> ]On our registration documents it states Moreton Cross. We have noted the error on the Merseytravel Timetable, we have no involement on the printing of Merseytravel Timetables.

when will the 47 timetable be available, do you know?
(29/12/2012 00:57)busdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(28/12/2012 16:52)msteens Wrote: [ -> ]On our registration documents it states Moreton Cross. We have noted the error on the Merseytravel Timetable, we have no involement on the printing of Merseytravel Timetables.
when will the 47 timetable be available, do you know?
I phoned Merseytravel today to enquire about the 47 timetable and they told me that it should be in and online within the next few weeks.
Do we know the exact route of the 47 yet? It would be nice to know.
Reference URL's