Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Liverpool Cruise Liner Terminal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just a reminder, as I had forgotten how close this was coming up, the Queen Elizabeth will be visiting Liverpool this Friday 3rd August. She will arrive at around 5:00am and leave around 10:00pm.
Excellent -thanks for that. Might go take a look. Always enjoyed going down to the harbour and watching the cruise ships dock when I worked in Nassau, particularly on the rare occasion when a Cunard boat was in town. Not at 5am I have to say!
That is her arrival time at the Bar. High water is around 11am so she will be down the river from 9ish
Any idea where Queen Elizabeth is coming from and going to ?
wirralbus, She is coming from Greenock and then heading to Dublin after Liverpool.
Caribbean Princess was in Liverpool today, photo's attached.....
Queen Mary 2 is currently sailing past Anglesey on her way to Liverpool, she arrives around 3.30am very early this time and is due to depart at 5:00pm.

Was wanting to get some shots of her coming in, however 3.30 is to early for me! Will be good to see her leaving in the daylight though.

Another cruise ship due in on Saturday is celebrity infinity.
This one really does seem to have come in under the radar , first i knew about it was when i had someone leave a message on my facebook page about the QM2 coming in today .

Normally there is a lot of comment about a Cunard ship coming into the Mersey but not this time , wonder whether we are suffering cunard fatigue .
Ive known for a while via another forum. She was an early bird arriving abut half 2 onto the river
A few pictures of the Caribbean Princess in Liverpool today.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's