Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Guess the Route Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Peoplesbus 206?
265 (Halewood - Bold Heath) ?

Operates in Knowsley/St Helens council areas and had a slightly different route around Rainhill depending on the direction as far as I can tell from the map!
Good effort lads but no sorry, would you like an extra clue ? It doesnt enter a Liverpool council area but does enter two areas of Merseyside and is on this side of the water.
133 (Waterloo - Kirkby Admin)?
(12/08/2012 19:08)St Helens Rider Wrote: [ -> ]133 (Waterloo - Kirkby Admin)?

That's the one, have a gold star, I take the additional clue was helpful, the difference in the route is in Kirkby as it only goes through Southdene one journey in the morning and one in the afternoon, otherwise it goes round and up county road to admin road and vice versa.
Ta for that MPTE.

OK, my entry for this is a route which crosses three counties Mon - Sat daytime (only crosses 2 Eves/Suns). See what you all make of that (further clues will be provided if needed).
Not a trick question and in fact the interworked 352/395 is it?
No to both.
385 mon-sat wigan-southport
sunday skem- southport
Second clue - the route in the second/middle county does not serve a town centre but does interchange with another mode of transport.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's