Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Selwyns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many Abellio ALX400s are up here? I got pics of 9741-3 today and YN51KUV (what is the fleetnumber for this one?). Also are these Abellio fleetnumbers or temporary Selwyns numbers? Thanks in advance
(16/07/2012 12:20)sumner Wrote: [ -> ]How many Abellio ALX400s are up here? I got pics of 9741-3 today and YN51KUV (what is the fleetnumber for this one?). Also are these Abellio fleetnumbers or temporary Selwyns numbers? Thanks in advance
All on the fleetlist at the bottom! :-)
For some reason I never thought of looking there! Thanks
I have just looked at Ensigns movements for last mouth and it says Selwyns now have YJ57BBE and YJ57BNB Daf SB250s East Lancs. Just looked on flickr and find that they are for Haytons http://www.flickr.com/photos/heritage_bo...1&src=fave cerdit to Heritage Bob
what they going to use these for...
Read on a Yahoo Group apparently they are for a schools contract in Stockport area.
There are a few 80+ seating spec routes in Stockport.
Can confirm they are to be used for school contracts, T133AUA is also a arrival but as a spare back up vehicle, this arrived frpm Dawsons Rentals. 3 51 reg Optare solo's and a plaxton paramount departed the fllet to make way. hope this helps
if anybody likes riding on milk floats saturday 22nd feb will be the last chance to get them in st helens as the service is getting withdrawn from sunday
Thann vod theyre getting withdrawn, terrible things
Reference URL's