Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Selwyns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Surley a Double Decker would have done the job one of the E400MMCs, Lowlanders or Presedents they own
Some of the services operate via Lower Road so cannot have a decker allocated.
At Sharston in full fleet livery is the former HTL Optare Solo YJ12GZG.
(26/02/2018 21:13)buses7675 Wrote: [ -> ]It has been out all day on it? That is, err, vantastic?!

It won't comply though as the contract requires a low floor bus, wheelchair access, destinations etc etc.

Not sure on the all day allocation, I entered Huyton station at 0915 or so and it was just leaving the bus station
(27/02/2018 16:29)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure on the all day allocation, I entered Huyton station at 0915 or so and it was just leaving the bus station

Yes we do get penalised but as there are 3 enviro off the the road it's better to run with a 29 seater plaxton cheetah than not run the route at all...hopefully one should return back on the road tommoz as I picked the part up from plaxton in Skem
(27/02/2018 15:45)ant17612 Wrote: [ -> ]At Sharston in full fleet livery is the former HTL Optare Solo YJ12GZG.

GZH is still in HTL livery...think they all ex HTL, sold to Dawson's rentals who we obtained them from
(27/02/2018 17:24)chris-s Wrote: [ -> ]Yes we do get penalised but as there are 3 enviro off the the road it's better to run with a 29 seater plaxton cheetah than not run the route at all...hopefully one should return back on the road tommoz as I picked the part up from plaxton in Skem

Do you know why the Enviro200s are off the the road?
(27/02/2018 17:41)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know why the Enviro200s are off the the road?

One is off due to MOT prep, one is long term sick, and another with heater matrix and faulty sensor. The latter I think been repaired
Anybody know what buses selwyns are likely to use on the stockport route. Imagine they'll probably start route learning soon.
This has been mentioned only a couple of posts above
Reference URL's