Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Avon Buses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah normally its open to public to attend .
Any news how things went today at the Public Enquiery?
It never went ahead, was cancelled, they were satisfied with progress made since last summer.
(26/02/2018 12:44)N271CKB Wrote: [ -> ]It never went ahead, was cancelled, they were satisfied with progress made since last summer.

Thats good, im happy to hear that, bet all the drivers and staff where happy. Well done to Avon!
They handed in 10 licenses apparently and are about to pull off most of the Liverpool routes so they didnt do it
(27/02/2018 00:30)mr t Wrote: [ -> ]They handed in 10 licenses apparently and are about to pull off most of the Liverpool routes so they didnt do it

I suppose you don't get the bad press do you if you 'hand' them in rather than have them taken off you. Kind of clever I think. As for pulling off routes, are they handing back contracts or are the contracts ending so they are just going to not bid for them again?
Giving up most of the commercial ones
Cancellations for the 30 (Liverpool ONE - Dingle), 90 (Birkenhead - Prenton Circular), 135/235 daytime (Dingle - Netherton), 144 eves/Sun (Bootle - Netherton Circular), 164/165 (Belle Vale Circulars) and 202/204 (Dingle - Broadgreen Hospital) are all on VOSA website now.
I believe the evening/Sunday 144 service will be operated by HTL from April.
(01/03/2018 13:56)buses7675 Wrote: [ -> ]Cancellations for the 30 (Liverpool ONE - Dingle), 90 (Birkenhead - Prenton Circular), 135/235 daytime (Dingle - Netherton), 144 eves/Sun (Bootle - Netherton Circular), 164/165 (Belle Vale Circulars) and 202/204 (Dingle - Broadgreen Hospital) are all on VOSA website now.

Presume A2B may pick up the 90

Surprised 91/92 not been cancelled if im honest
Reference URL's