Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Monarch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to Sky News it appears Monarch are in their death throes. ATOL have granted a 24 hour extension to its tour operator's licence after emergency talks with regulators.
I read somewhere this morning there will be an announcement at 4pm regarding their license
Did they have any flights out of Liverpool?
No Monarch flights in recent years from Liverpool.
I believe the last ones here were either Football Charters or operating for one of the Holiday Package tour operators
I am sure that we flew Moarch from Liverpool with Direct Holidaysbut that was over 10 years ago.
I wonder which airlines will snap up the vacant slots at the airports in question.
Jet2 have already secured some of the former Monarch slots.
(03/10/2017 09:39)childwallblues Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure that we flew Moarch from Liverpool with Direct Holidaysbut that was over 10 years ago.

I flew to Tenerife with Monarch out of Liverpol airport back in 2001, so they have flown from here.
Monarch withdrew some routes out of Manchester a few years ago and then reinstated them - Dubrovnik being one such route.
Reference URL's