Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Arriva North west and wales new bus and brands 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is my first post, See how this goes.

Other than new Volvo Geminis, MAN lion city and Enviro 200 EV on the horizon, Is there any other news on new buses and new Sapphire/MAX service around the North west and Wales this year?
Or just general new routes would be interesting to see on this thread.
(03/02/2017 13:30)TheShire Wrote: [ -> ]This is my first post, See how this goes.

Other than new Volvo Geminis, MAN lion city and Enviro 200 EV on the horizon, Is there any other news on new buses and new Sapphire/MAX service around the North west and Wales this year?

Welcome to the forum!
I'll be interested to see if the Wrexham 5 does go Sapphire, as has been rumoured.
As Rhyl are expecting some of the current batch of Sapphire buses at Wrexham so I wouldn't be surprised if the 51 was upgraded to Sapphire - especially as Arriva Max specification is identical to the standard specification for all brand new vehicles
(03/02/2017 19:39)Y474 KNF Wrote: [ -> ]As Rhyl are expecting some of the current batch of Sapphire buses at Wrexham so I wouldn't be surprised if the 51 was upgraded to Sapphire - especially as Arriva Max specification is identical to the standard specification for all brand new vehicles

Where will the pulsars go then?
(03/02/2017 22:37)cx04axy Wrote: [ -> ]Where will the pulsars go then?

No idea. It was just a thought
(03/02/2017 16:37)iMarkeh Wrote: [ -> ]Or just general new routes would be interesting to see on this thread.

Well i have came up with some suggestions of new routes around the north west, Here's a few just to give you a flavor.

Arriva Max X30/X31 - Warrington - Runcorn - Frodsham - Helsby - X30 to Chester/ X31 to Ellesmere Port via Elton and Cheshire Oaks, Hourly each routes with a combined Half Hourly service between Warrington - Helsby.

Arriva Max 350 (329) Warrington - Burtonwood - St Helens - Rainford - Skelmendale

Arriva X8 joint service with Stagecoach X8 to create 4 service per hour between Chester - Liverpool.

Arriva 34/34A, 47, 110, 410 upgrade to sapphire standards

Arriva 7, 89, 310, 360 upgrade to MAX standard.

I do have a lot more.
(04/02/2017 00:31)TheShire Wrote: [ -> ]Well i have came up with some suggestions of new routes around the north west, Here's a few just to give you a flavor.

Arriva Max X30/X31 - Warrington - Runcorn - Frodsham - Helsby - X30 to Chester/ X31 to Ellesmere Port via Elton and Cheshire Oaks, Hourly each routes with a combined Half Hourly service between Warrington - Helsby.

Arriva Max 350 (329) Warrington - Burtonwood - St Helens - Rainford - Skelmendale

Arriva X8 joint service with Stagecoach X8 to create 4 service per hour between Chester - Liverpool.

I do have a lot more.
Pie in the sky I think!
(04/02/2017 00:31)TheShire Wrote: [ -> ]Well i have came up with some suggestions of new routes around the north west, Here's a few just to give you a flavor.

I do have a lot more.

X31 no chance its a step on the feet of Stagecoach with there X2 and these days that just doesn't happen.

X8 well im not sure there is enough passengers for the service to be increased , maybe a seasonal service but not all year round .

89 could do with enhancing up to a new standard , improving customer experience , too many times I have been on the service and it can get quite cosy at times depending on direction and time of the day.
The 89 is going Double Decker operation, the rest is a load of rubbish
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's