Forum | Merseyside Dennis Dart Website

Full Version: Ex Arriva London Plaxton President
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It may be a few months off yet for some but its coming to fiftheen years for these deckers. Has any been withdrawn yet?
Not many AFAIK fella! Still plodding along quite happily, plenty more years left in em.
I can't wait to see the back of them; the seating layout is awful, with most seats impossible to sit in without being crippled if you are of average height. I dread to think what might happen if there was a crash.

Admittedly, this is my only gripe, but it's a big one. If they changed the seat layout to make more leg room they'd be much better.
(07/12/2015 07:30)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]It may be a few months off yet for some but its coming to fiftheen years for these deckers. Has any been withdrawn yet?

No they are 13/14 this year, still another 2-3 years of life.
(07/12/2015 11:26)Raawwwrrr! Wrote: [ -> ]No they are 13/14 this year, still another 2-3 years of life.

I'm sure there are a good few years left in most of them but they are at the age where Arriva starts withdrawing.
(07/12/2015 13:43)RedPanda Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure there are a good few years left in most of them but they are at the age where Arriva starts withdrawing.

I really can't see the DLPs being withdrawn any time soon. As they are low floor and also DDA compliant it's entirely possible that they will remain in service after reaching 15 years old

There is already a thread here discussing the ex London cascades
Reference URL's